Two Sheets of Musicby Caterina Spinaris Tudor, Ph.D.
Recently two correctional workers and I were discussing what helps staff stay “sane.” Without hesitation both said, “Correctional workers must be able to switch their mindset from work to home.” One added, “I learned how to live in two very different worlds and still not lose ‘me’.” full story
- September: Education & Training
- October: Health
- November: Legal
metro atlanta county jails
willchill87: Could someone tell me about their experiences working in any of the atlanta county jails bad or good?
Deputy Director of Operations - Washington
Responsible for contract, budget and expenditure oversight and tracking.
full job posting
- OffenderConnect.com Portal Offers New Services to Inmate Telephone, Inc. and InmateBank...
- BI Incorporated Announces BI ExacuTrack® One GPS Tracking System System is latest in...
- Learnkey Announces “21st Century Inmate Re-Entry Program”
- County renews jail contract for health care
- Keefe Group Announces New Product Lines
- Franklin County renews Day Reporting Center contract with BI Incorporated
- ACA Summer Congress of Correction
August 7-12, 2009
Effective Re-entry is Good Public Safety. The event is being held in Nashville, Tennessee.
- ACFSA Annual Conference
August 16-20, 2009
The conference is being held in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Texas Jail Association (TJA) Jail Management Issues Conference
August 24-27, 2009
Performance, Perks and Pals: An Exploration of the Correctional Subculture
- ICCA Conference
September 13-16, 2009
The conference is being held in Orlando, FL.
- NCCHC Conference
October 17-21, 2009
The National Conference gives you the blueprints to understand, develop, implement and improve such systems.
interactive pocket calendar
quote of the week
"You create your opportunities by asking for them."
- Shakti Gawain