Lurking beneath the surface part 1 - divisionsby Joe Bouchard
So often, we are absorbed by the rightness of a moment only to find some flaw that totally alters our perceptions of wellbeing. It is true that we corrections professionals are trained to look beyond what we see with the naked eye. Still, we are human and we can be fooled. full story
- Risk Indicators for Misconduct
- Two Sheets of Music
- Key Roles of Law Enforcement in Sex Offender Management
- September: Education & Training
- October: Health
- November: Legal
Correctional Officer Research
alangeliers: I would like to invite you to participate in a study being conducted by Alliant International University, Fresno that examines correctional officers’ attitudes and beliefs...
Pharmacist - Hawaii
Perform a full range of pharmacist procedures. Deliver comprehensive pharmaceutical services within the personnel, supply, and equipment capabilities of the facility.
full job posting
- OffenderConnect.com Portal Offers New Services to Inmate Telephone, Inc. and InmateBank...
- BI Incorporated Announces BI ExacuTrack® One GPS Tracking System System is latest in...
- Learnkey Announces “21st Century Inmate Re-Entry Program”
- PCS Awarded the Canadian County, Oklahoma Inmate Telephone Service Contract
- BI Incorporated releases BI TotalAccess™ software
- County renews jail contract for health care
- ACFSA Annual Conference
August 16-20, 2009
The conference is being held in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Texas Jail Association (TJA) Jail Management Issues Conference
August 24-27, 2009
Performance, Perks and Pals: An Exploration of the Correctional Subculture
- ICCA Conference
September 13-16, 2009
The conference is being held in Orlando, FL.
- NCCHC Conference
October 17-21, 2009
The National Conference gives you the blueprints to understand, develop, implement and improve such systems.
interactive pocket calendar
quote of the week
"Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience. Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence." - Hal Borland