Tell It Like It Is
What Are Thinking Errors?by Tracy E. Barnhart
Thinking Errors are thoughts people exhibit or demonstrate during irresponsible behavior. This thinking leads to and brings on self-destructive behavior. This self-destructiveness leads to and brings on criminal behaviors.... full story
Shakey: I am a Correctional Officer thats trained to defend myself and others as needed, thats all.
The Road to Safety: Leveling the Playing Fieldby Joe Bouchard, Tracy Barnhart, and Caitlin Donovan
On the road to safety we are sometimes shocked by something. Realizations of vulnerability have a special way of gabbing us by the lapels and screaming, “Wake up!” This is often a good thing, as it occasional shocks to the system shake the corrections professional out of complacency.
- A Way to Enduring Change
- Ten Things Wise Veterans Do Right
- Foundation elements of corrections' safety
- January: High Risk Offenders – Coverage of H1N1, AIDS and other high risk offenders
Substance Abuse Counselor I Position filled at SAC I or SAC II Levels / Brazoria, Texas
Performs entry level to routine substance abuse counseling work. Work involves treating and rehabilitating offenders in a substance abuse treatment or rehabilitation program.... full job posting
- The Access to Entertainment™ MP3 Program by Access Corrections™ Reaches 500,000 Song Do...
- King County renews multi-year contract with BI for offender monitoring systems
- Apprehender Cuffing Restraint Device revolutionizes cuffing procedures to Chief’s and ...
- Digital Solutions / Inmate Telephone, Inc. Donates Proceeds of Charity Golf Outing.
- BI Incorporated achieves ISO 9001: 2008 Certification for high quality standards
- Inmate Telephone Provider Bankruptcy Provides Both Challenge and Opportunity.
quote of the week
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.
- Richard P. Feynman