Tell It Like It Is
Thinking Errors Definedby Tracy E. Barnhart
I got a lot of response to my initial article on criminal thinking errors requesting more information of the errors as defined. Well here are the criminal thinking errors defined and I hope they will assist you in understanding the personalities of the inmates you work with... full story
r4839a: I have been asked to do some research on procedures for job shadowing and part-time Corrections Officers. Does anyone have anything on this that could help me in my search.
"A Suitable Image" and SMCCby Janice Perez
Incarcerated women leaving the prison system face a number of challenges as they attempt to reintegrate into the community.
- How Do You Train For This?
- Indicators of School Crime and Safety: 2009
- Three Years of Social Media - Lessons Learned
- February: Juvenile - Coverage of Juvenile programs and projects
Idaho Department of Corrections - Warden - Pocatello
The Warden manages the operations of the Pocatello Women's Correctional Center (PWCC). PWCC is Idaho’s largest prison for female offenders, housing 295 females of all custody levels... full job posting
- Keefe Group Celebrates 35 Years of Innovative Solutions with Exceptional Service
- SECOND CHANCE ACT ADULT AND JUVENILE OFFENDER REENTRY DEMONSTRATION PROJECT FY2010 COMPETITIVE GRANT ANNOUNCEMENT
- Northpointe Releases New COMPAS Ad-Hoc Report Generator
- The Access to Entertainment™ MP3 Program by Access Corrections™ Reaches 500,000 Song Do...
- King County renews multi-year contract with BI for offender monitoring systems
- Apprehender Cuffing Restraint Device revolutionizes cuffing procedures to Chief’s and ...
- Digital Solutions / Inmate Telephone, Inc. Donates Proceeds of Charity Golf Outing.
- BI Incorporated achieves ISO 9001: 2008 Certification for high quality standards
- Inmate Telephone Provider Bankruptcy Provides Both Challenge and Opportunity.
quote of the week
"I've got a theory that if you give 100% all of the time, somehow things will work out in the end.
- Larry Bird