Become a fan of Corrections.com on Facebook!
Tell It Like It Is
13 Ways Gangs Use the Justice System Against Usby Tracy E. Barnhart
The following are actions gang members will use to get over on law enforcement and corrections officers while using the criminal justice system against us... full story
External Peer Review
County Jail: Over the years I have heard and been told by others that inmates are required access to local media meaning TV, radio, or newspaper. (Not talking interviews or legal mail issue) Is anyone aware of any law or caselaw that covers this?
Are You Hard-Hearted?By Kenneth Demmo
In a profession where you are in contact with people especially, people whom are in crisis, personal struggle, incarcerated, pain, agony, and distress it is easy to gradually become hard-hearted due to the disassociation of feelings to the situation by ourselves. This condition is common among other professions as well.
- Stuck in the rut of routine: The parable of the Hummingbird and Raven
- Eating in the Officer’s Mess? Dont!
- A High Tech Synergy to Managing the Cyber-sex Offender
- March: Security/Technology - New technology, conferences, managing gangs/threat groups
Hiring Event - Federal Bureau of Prison, Tucson, Arizona
Tucson Hiring Event March 24, 2010 8 AM – 8 PM USP Tucson, 9300 S. Wilmot Rd. Tucson, AZ 85756 Phone: (520)663-5048 Website: www.bop.gov E-mail: email@example.com
FCC Tucson is presently recruiting for the following positions:
- Correctional Officers
- Medical Officer (Psychologist)
- Medical Officers
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Registered Nurses
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician’s Assistants (Mid-Level Practitioners)
- Cook Supervisors
- Facilities and Maintenance Foreman
- Program Coordinator (Psychologist)
- Correctional Treatment Specialists
- Bob Barker Company donates over 15,000 Relief Kits to the Haiti relief effort
- Keefe Group Celebrates 35 Years of Innovative Solutions with Exceptional Service
- SECOND CHANCE ACT ADULT AND JUVENILE OFFENDER REENTRY DEMONSTRATION PROJECT FY2010 COMPETITIVE GRANT ANNOUNCEMENT
- Northpointe Releases New COMPAS Ad-Hoc Report Generator
- The Access to Entertainment™ MP3 Program by Access Corrections™ Reaches 500,000 Song Do...
- King County renews multi-year contract with BI for offender monitoring systems
- Apprehender Cuffing Restraint Device revolutionizes cuffing procedures to Chief’s and ...
- Digital Solutions / Inmate Telephone, Inc. Donates Proceeds of Charity Golf Outing.
- BI Incorporated achieves ISO 9001: 2008 Certification for high quality standards
quote of the week
May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go. "
- Irish Blessing