Become a fan of Corrections.com on Facebook!
Opinions on self defense in Corrections
FOPvp1az2rsk: Use what the inmates are learning, MMA.
What is "Paramilitary"?By Marvin Preston
If you work in Corrections for any amount of time, you will hear our service being described or labeled “paramilitary” at one time or another. Being a retired military service member, I always take notice whenever I hear that term.
- May: Education & Training - What's new, conference coverage
Deputy Executive Director for Resident Daily Life – Illinois – Cook County Juvenile Temporary Detention Center
Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Deputy Executive Director position is responsible for formulating, organizing and directing the overall functions of the JTDC’s ten operating Centers. The Deputy Executive Director will manage approximately ten (10) Team Leaders, thirty (30) Assistant Team Leaders and approximately three-hundred (300) direct care staff.full job posting
- Innovative Justice Leader Joins Northpointe Institute for Public Management
- Los Angeles County Jail Benefits from Keefe Group’s The Edge® Inmate Kiosk and Wins Productivity and Quality Award
- Bob Barker Company donates over 15,000 Relief Kits to the Haiti relief effort
- Keefe Group Celebrates 35 Years of Innovative Solutions with Exceptional Service
- SECOND CHANCE ACT ADULT AND JUVENILE OFFENDER REENTRY DEMONSTRATION PROJECT FY2010 COMPETITIVE GRANT ANNOUNCEMENT
- Northpointe Releases New COMPAS Ad-Hoc Report Generator
- The Access to Entertainment™ MP3 Program by Access Corrections™ Reaches 500,000 Song Do...
- King County renews multi-year contract with BI for offender monitoring systems
- Apprehender Cuffing Restraint Device revolutionizes cuffing procedures to Chief’s and ...
quote of the week
"All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better. "
- Ralph Waldo Emerson