Become a fan of Corrections.com on Facebook!
ZuluActualkcdc: As long as You as an Jail Officer care about how you carry yourself, it will show, civillians and the community will pick up on that and in turn do the same for you.
Drug Gangs Now Constitute Para-Military/Terrorist GroupsBy William Sturgeon
The governments of the United States and Mexico are at war with the drug gangs. There should not be any mistake that what is happening on the Mexican border is a war.
- Offender and Victim Advocacy: Is there a Middle Ground?
- The Twenty Minute Trainer: Desperate People Do Desperate Things
- Hints for Supervisors
- May: Education & Training - What's new, conference coverage
Advanced Practice Nurse Prescriber (NP) – Wisconsin – WI DOC
A well qualified applicant will have extensive nursing home experience working with a physician on a collaborative basis. Experience in critical care, hospital-based practice either as an RN or NP is a significant plus for the successful candidate.full job posting
- Innovative Justice Leader Joins Northpointe Institute for Public Management
- Los Angeles County Jail Benefits from Keefe Group’s The Edge® Inmate Kiosk and Wins Productivity and Quality Award
- Bob Barker Company donates over 15,000 Relief Kits to the Haiti relief effort
- Keefe Group Celebrates 35 Years of Innovative Solutions with Exceptional Service
- SECOND CHANCE ACT ADULT AND JUVENILE OFFENDER REENTRY DEMONSTRATION PROJECT FY2010 COMPETITIVE GRANT ANNOUNCEMENT
- Northpointe Releases New COMPAS Ad-Hoc Report Generator
- The Access to Entertainment™ MP3 Program by Access Corrections™ Reaches 500,000 Song Do...
- King County renews multi-year contract with BI for offender monitoring systems
- Apprehender Cuffing Restraint Device revolutionizes cuffing procedures to Chief’s and ...
quote of the week
"We must all hang together or most assuredly we shall hang separately. "
- Ben Franklin