Become a fan of Corrections.com on Facebook!
BOP Clothing Allowance:
idale: What I can use it on? And most importantly, who has the best quality uniforms on the market, I ask this because I have heard conflicting stories.
Defining a Correctional NurseBy Anna Moak
Correctional nurses are one part security; one part ER nurse; one part primary care nurse; and, if working in an infirmary, one part critical care nurse.
- Underestimation: Judging a book by its cover
- When Reading Became Cool...Accidentally
- Indiana Prison Uses Talent Contest to Rehab Offenders
- May: Education & Training - What's new, conference coverage
Superintendent, Cheltenham Youth Facility (Program Manager IV) – Maryland – Maryland State, Department of Juvenile Services
This position is the managerial level of work overseeing the daily administration, management and overall operation of the Cheltenham Youth Facility.full job posting
- Innovative Justice Leader Joins Northpointe Institute for Public Management
- Los Angeles County Jail Benefits from Keefe Group’s The Edge® Inmate Kiosk and Wins Productivity and Quality Award
- Bob Barker Company donates over 15,000 Relief Kits to the Haiti relief effort
- Keefe Group Celebrates 35 Years of Innovative Solutions with Exceptional Service
- SECOND CHANCE ACT ADULT AND JUVENILE OFFENDER REENTRY DEMONSTRATION PROJECT FY2010 COMPETITIVE GRANT ANNOUNCEMENT
- Northpointe Releases New COMPAS Ad-Hoc Report Generator
- The Access to Entertainment™ MP3 Program by Access Corrections™ Reaches 500,000 Song Do...
- King County renews multi-year contract with BI for offender monitoring systems
- Apprehender Cuffing Restraint Device revolutionizes cuffing procedures to Chief’s and ...
quote of the week
"After all is said and done, more is said than done. "