The latest job openings and career information from Corrections.com
Leaders take their own paths. It's time to follow yours for career success.
By Mountain State University
Some people are content staying hidden in the pack and hoping that their career path will just develop over time. True leaders become successful by staying ahead of the pack. True leaders find and utilize the tools they need to get where they want to go.
Mountain State University can provide corrections practitioners with the tools for a successful career path with two very unique online and accredited degrees:
Utilize the Advantages of a Mountain State Online Degree
Corrections professionals can make Mountain State's affordable online leadership degrees work for them because they can be completed quickly and conveniently.
“Once I started the program, I realized that this is the perfect format for me. The scheduling is flexible, but still regimented enough to require the student to budget time effectively." Tony Peluso, Mountain State student.
Programs Developed for Corrections Professionals
- Learn completely online from wherever you are
- Transfer up to 80 professional training and college credits
- Build a strong network of peers by studying with the same students from start to finish
- Take advantage of financial aid opportunities
- Enjoy a higher level of interaction with faculty and peers compared to traditional campus-based programs
- Graduate in little as 18 months
“If you are looking for a comprehensive program for the aspiring or current criminal justice manager, this is the one.” Alan Brooks, Mountain State graduate (Marion County Sheriffs, Florida).
- Choose a Masters of Science in Strategic Leadership or a
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership.
About Mountain State University
Founded in 1933, Mountain State University is a not-for-profit university serving students on 4 campuses and through distance learning. Mountain State University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association.
Mountain State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and educational institution. Mountain State University, Admission Processing Department, PO Box 9003 Beckley, WV 25802-9003.