Become a fan of Corrections.com on Facebook!
Way Cool! MA Governor Visits Corrections.com Offices to Sign Executive Order
We got an unexpected call last week that MA Governor Patrick was coming to the CorrectionsMedia offices in Quincy on June 29 to sign an executive order for small businesses and speak to the press. We're a small group so this is a surprising and awesome occurrence and we wanted to share it with you! He toured for the first 40 minutes and then 15-20 minutes for signing and addressing press.
Only one word to describe the day.........wondrous!
Thank you to everyone for helping to make Corrections.com a success all these years!! Hope your day is equally magical.
Laura E. Noonan
Creator of Corrections.com and the leader in eLearning and custom corrections video since 1992
CplBiscuit: I have recently heard about some facility are considering switching to electronic logbooks. Anybody currently using them?
Lesson Learned From the BP Oil Leak?By William Sturgeon
What have we in the field criminal justice learned from the BP oil leak in the Gulf of Mexico? I believe that there are several lessons that can be translated from this horrible misfortune to the fields of criminal justice, private security, and emergency planning and management.
- Eating the etraining elephant
- The Appeal of Gangs
- An Interview with Bernard Melekian, Director, US Department of Justice-Office of Community Oriented Policing Services
- July – Innovation – People/ideas that move corrections forward [Please send your articles/stories to email@example.com]
Dispatcher – Idaho – Ada County Sheriff’s Office
Responds to incoming law enforcement, fire suppression and Emergency Medical Services calls and dispatches appropriate personnel to place of emergency or need; performs other duties as required. This position is located in the Ada County Sheriff's Office, Communications Section.full job posting
- Medical Director Boot Camp
- 41st Annual SSCA Training Conference
- Texas Probation Officers Legislative Conference
- Oregon Problem Kid Problem-Solver Workshop
- Innovative Justice Leader Joins Northpointe Institute for Public Management
- Los Angeles County Jail Benefits from Keefe Group’s The Edge® Inmate Kiosk and Wins Productivity and Quality Award
- Bob Barker Company donates over 15,000 Relief Kits to the Haiti relief effort
- Keefe Group Celebrates 35 Years of Innovative Solutions with Exceptional Service
- SECOND CHANCE ACT ADULT AND JUVENILE OFFENDER REENTRY DEMONSTRATION PROJECT FY2010 COMPETITIVE GRANT ANNOUNCEMENT
- Northpointe Releases New COMPAS Ad-Hoc Report Generator
- The Access to Entertainment™ MP3 Program by Access Corrections™ Reaches 500,000 Song Do...
- King County renews multi-year contract with BI for offender monitoring systems
- Apprehender Cuffing Restraint Device revolutionizes cuffing procedures to Chief’s and ...
quote of the week
"Fields are won by those who believe in the winning. "
- Thomas Wolfe