Become a fan of Corrections.com on Facebook!
The staff at corrections.com would like to thank you for your continued support. We wish you all a happy & healthy 2011!
Sergeant Major: Go to work with a positive outlook, make the best out of the worst situation, and kill ‘em with politeness.
Warrior New YearBy Andrew Nolen, Officer
The truth of the matter is that in most instances Corrections can be boring for the most part, exciting for some of it and always very stressful. Unfortunately the corrections profession has the dubious distinction of being one of the most stressed out jobs in law enforcement.
- Corrections Communications and the Small Town Model
- The Battle Of The Badges History
- Warrior New Year
- January – Juvenile – Coverage of Juvenile programs and projects [Please send your articles/stories to firstname.lastname@example.org]
featured jobDentist – Illinois – Wexford Health Sources, Inc.
Dental and oral surgery services will be provided as follows: 1. Provide comprehensive oral examination. 2. Perform diagnosis of oral problems and diseases. 3. Perform oral prophylaxis. 4. Provide x-ray procedures to diagnose dental abnormalities. 5. Perform radiographs (limited to symptomatic teeth). 6. Prescribe pharmaceuticals according to the established formulary. 7. Perform emergency oral examinations. 8. Provide protective fillings to relieve severe pain or prevent the loss of a tooth. 9. Perform emergency extractions of symptomatic teeth to relieve severe pain. 10. Treat acute infections to relieve severe pain or prevent the loss of a tooth. 11. Provide emergency recementation of inlays, crowns, or bridgework. 12. Provide routine local anesthesia and pain management, as necessary.full job posting
- January 28th, 2011 – ACA - 2011 Winter Conference
- May 15th, 2011 – AJA’s 30th Annual Training Conference & Jail Expo
- May 21, 2011 – NCCHC - Updates in Correctional Health Care: Emerging Issues
- NaphCare announces contract with Florida Department of Juvenile Justice – Central Region
- NaphCare announces contract with Nueces County Department of Corrections
- Wexford Health Sources launches new website
- Access Corrections™ MP3 and Media Program Reaches Over One Million Downloads
- iSECUREtrac and Bob Barker Company Announce Electronic Monitoring Partnership
- Innovative Justice Leader Joins Northpointe Institute for Public Management
- Los Angeles County Jail Benefits from Keefe Group’s The Edge® Inmate Kiosk and Wins Productivity and Quality Award
- Bob Barker Company donates over 15,000 Relief Kits to the Haiti relief effort
- Keefe Group Celebrates 35 Years of Innovative Solutions with Exceptional Service
- SECOND CHANCE ACT ADULT AND JUVENILE OFFENDER REENTRY DEMONSTRATION PROJECT FY2010 COMPETITIVE GRANT ANNOUNCEMENT
- Northpointe Releases New COMPAS Ad-Hoc Report Generator
quote of the week
"Common sense in an uncommon degree is what the world calls wisdom. "
- Samuel Taylor Coleridge