>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Please help to keep convicted murderer behind bars...

Subscribe to Please help to keep convicted murderer behind bars... 2 posts, 2 voices

Login to reply

Garfield Irishsprig 16 posts

How did this turn out?

Female user jantipper 1 post

DEAR PEOPLE:

THIS MURDERER MAY BE RELEASED AND COULD BECOME YOUR NEIGHBOR AND WALK YOUR STREETS….

IF RELEASED HE COULD POSSIBLY CAUSE THE PAIN TO YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES THAT HE HAS CAUSED MINE…PLEASE PROTECT YOURSELVES FROM A CONVICTED KILLER….

PLEASE SIGN MY PETITION

ROBERT WAYNE JOHNS WHO IN MAY 1985 MURDERED MY SON’S FATHER DONALD HENRY PRICE. DON PRICE DIED WHEN HE WAS STABBED MULTIPLE TIMES THEN HE WAS SHOT TO DEATH AT 35 YEARS OF AGE. HE DIED IN IN KUNA, IDAHO. THE MONSTER WHO WAS CONVICTED OF THE MURDER IS AGAIN COMING UP FOR PAROLE THIS APRIL 2008 IN BOISE, IDAHO .

I DOUBT I CAN ATTEND THE HEARING AS I LIVE IN CALIFORNIAHOWEVER EACH PERSON WHO SIGNS THIS PETITION HAS MUCH WEIGHT WITH THE COURT.

I APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME TO SIGN THIS.

THIS MONSTER HAS ONE TEARDROP TATOOED ON HIS FACE…LIKE A NOTCH IN HIS BELT FOR THE ONE MURDERDON’T LET HIM GET A CHANCE TO ADD A SECOND ONE

THANK YOU !!

Janet Tipper

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/491503657

Email to friends

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015