Part 5: What Is Psychological Trauma?: Administrators’ Immediate Action Steps Following a Critical Incident
By Caterina Spinaris
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Corrections Department Shuts Down Roundhouse at Stateville Prison
- State sponsors de-escalation training for officers
- CDCR Launches Email Notification System For Victims Of Violent Crimes
- Disturbance reported at Varner prison unit
- Montgomery County Launches Mental Health Court
- Ga. death row inmate William Sallie requests final meal
- Prison Barbara Ester Unit to add additional beds, prisoners
- Arkansas corrections department to end small facility lease
- Warrant: Inmate runs prostitution ring from prison
- Benton County inmate charged with filing a false police report
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Spectrum Health Systems President and CEO Charles Faris to Retire in July
- GTL Sets Annual Record for Visitation Management: Leads Industry in Combining In-Person...
- Assessing whether an electronic monitoring program is right for you
- Spectrum Hires New Executive Director to Lead Rapidly Growing Inpatient and Residential...
- Corizon Health Awarded Two New Contracts
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
County of Orange, Health Care Agency
CCA is Now Hiring a Vocational Instructor (Carpentry) at Bradshaw State Jail in Henderson, TX!
Corrections Corporation of America