By Leonard A. Sipes, Jr.
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Convicted Murderer On The Lam For 5 Days Is In Custody
- Police: Fugitive jumps through window trying to escape
- Corrections department submits budget request, strategic plan
- Australian authorities return 14 detainees to New Zealand
- Corrections officer attacked by inmates at Central California prison dies
- Three inmates die on three consecutive days at Menard Correctional Center
- Faribault prison on lockdown after 4 officers hurt
- Two men arrested after trying to smuggle drugs into Fishkill Correctional Facility
- 25-year-old inmate dies after medical emergency at Ventura County jail, officials say
- Missing work furlough inmate back in OCCC custody
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
- Industry Veteran Joins GTL as Executive Vice President of National Sales Team
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Corrections and Custody 1
Washington State Penitentiary
Ada County Sheriff's Office