By Matt Schuman, New Jersey Department of Corrections
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- SCI-Greene employees taken to hospital; jail on lock down
- Inmate Repeatedly Stabbed at Lawton Correctional Facility
- Nebraska is set to execute death row inmate Carey Dean Moore today
- Metro Jail inmates to receive GED certificates
- Mistrial declared for Tecumseh inmate accused of murder
- Inmate Tip Prompts Russell County Search for Body
- Burke County is putting tablets in the hands of inmates
- Humboldt County Jail inmate charged with possession of a deadly weapon
- Work release inmate captured after walking off job site in Pointe Coupee Parish
- Two La Tuna inmates surrender, one remains missing
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
- Industry Veteran Joins GTL as Executive Vice President of National Sales Team
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Pierce County Sheriff's Department
New River Valley Regional Jail