By Leonard A. Sipes, Jr.
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Pennsylvania will stop keeping death-row inmates in indefinite solitary confinement
- Two stabbings at Oak Park Heights Correctional
- Nebraska seeking inmate volunteers for free transfer to 'home state' prisons
- Alabama AG Credit partners with Sweet Grown Alabama
- Hill County inmate dies after reported altercation with another inmate
- Marshal's Fugitive Taskforce arrests inmate walkaway from Fargo halfway house
- California Health Care Facility Investigating Attack on Officers as Attempted Homicide
- Local Employers Encouraged To Learn More About Hiring Returning Citizens During Roundtable At North Central Correctional Facility
- Orange County Jail Receives High Marks from Recent Inspection
- NJ seeks to ease transition for former inmates with prison reforms
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012