By Gary F. Cornelius, First Lt. (Retired)
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Proposed SC bill would make electrocution main method of execution for death penalty inmates
- Authorities looking for inmate who walked away from Pleasant Valley State Prison
- Alabama inmate dies by apparent suicide, third in one month
- Pauls Valley facility will become K-9 training center
- Inmate Artworks on Display at California State Capitol
- ODOC Report Shows Violent History Of Inmate Accused Of Killing Anthony Palma
- Inmate dies at Hays State Prison in Trion Thursday, homicide investigation underway
- Sheriff: Escaped inmate got stolen vehicle stuck in mud, fled on foot
- Iredell Inmate Charged After 2 Officers Injured At Jail
- 2 corrections officers assaulted by inmate at quarantine facility in Jackson
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
- Industry Veteran Joins GTL as Executive Vice President of National Sales Team
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Criminal Justice Writer
Law Essay Writing Services UK
Essay Writing Services