By Joe Bouchard
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Corrections Has Limits
- Inmate who admitted killing another inmate in letter to Dispatch is indicted
- Rhode Island prison lockdown lifted after inmate altercation
- Man convicted of 1994 rape, murder in Carnegie found dead in prison
- Prison inmates build items for USMC’s Toys for Tots program
- Missouri Department of Corrections employees deliver school supplies
- Tipton offender walks away from state fair work site
- Inmate Death Under Investigation By San Mateo Sheriff
- Police: Inmate attacked at temporary KCPD jail
- 78-year-old inmate death under investigation
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012