By Andrew Garber, Washington Department of Corrections
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Corrections says it needs $10M more this year
- 'Violent criminals' no longer working at ASU over supervision concerns
- Nebraska Corrections Department welcomes new program to reduce recidivism, lift spirits in troubled prison system
- With budget cuts looming, Corrections asks for millions more
- NV Dept. Of Corrections Investigating Inmate Death As Suicide
- Surge In Prisoners Puts Montana Corrections $2 Million In Red
- Virginia's lethal injection costs to skyrocket as secret drug vendor charges $16.5K per execution
- Extensive search underway for escaped inmate in Scott County
- Deputies investigate death of male inmate at Clark Co. jail
- Charges Held to Court for Inmate Accused in Houtzdale Riot
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Spectrum Health Systems President and CEO Charles Faris to Retire in July
- GTL Sets Annual Record for Visitation Management: Leads Industry in Combining In-Person...
- Assessing whether an electronic monitoring program is right for you
- Spectrum Hires New Executive Director to Lead Rapidly Growing Inpatient and Residential...
- Corizon Health Awarded Two New Contracts
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
State of Nevada