>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Corrections Study Five down, Nine Additional Participants Needed

Subscribe to Corrections Study Five down, Nine Additional Participants Needed 2 posts, 1 voice

Login to reply

Male user musashizomb 5 posts

I would like to add that I have 22 years experience in corrections and that all interviews will confidential. No one one besides myself will ever know what you say during the interview. I will not disclose your name or what agency you work for. That information is not pertinent to my study or the results.

Male user musashizomb 5 posts

Participation Request Email

I am inviting you to participate in a research study exploring the effects of long-term exposure to the inmate subculture on correctional officers. Your participation will greatly assist my research, which is part of a Doctorate of Management Dissertation. The purpose of the study is to explore how inmate subcultures influence correctional officers within State Correctional Departments. Your participation is essential to the data gathering process through a 60-minute interview. Interviews will be scheduled in a way that they do not interfere with your primary duties. The interviews will take place via telephone at a time that best meets your needs.

To participate in the interview you will be asked to review and sign a consent form prior to the interview. You must also possess 10 or more years of continuous service in a State Corrections agency. Federal, private, and contract facility employees are ineligible from participating in the study. You will be able to cancel or stop the interview at any time. Interviews will be conducted between January 3, 2017 and January 14, 2017. Your participation in this study is your opportunity to contribute to the body of knowledge specific to the correctional environment and how these environments affect correctional officers. The results of the study could be viewed by leaders in the field of corrections worldwide. At no time will your identity be provided and your honest responses will be kept confidential and be used for research purposes only. Please send questions and participation notices to the email below.

Thank you for your consideration.
Johnny G. Chavez III
DM Candidate
Email: taochavez@hotmail.com

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015