>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

F.B.O.P Q&A on S.O.R.T team

Subscribe to F.B.O.P Q&A on S.O.R.T team 8 posts, 4 voices

Login to reply

Male user Niv 12 posts

at this point and time I don’t know now , it might be any facility.Every day I hear more an more bad news as we come closer to our fiscal year (layoffs). I originally had Mendota FCI in mind since it’s close to my home. I may have to move to Merced so that I can apply to Atwater.,…………………….or military yea at 32 yoa……maybe

Male user fast ox 2 posts

what BOP facility are you talking about.

Male user fast ox 2 posts

here is the info 1.pass a pt test have your one yr in the BOP But not all the institutions have them now. All the joints have DCT . DOD flights not true.
5. Maybe in the sort teams mind they are.

Male user Niv 12 posts

No your rite Im not a member just yet….still waiting.just wanted to know….
inmate…..thats funny

Male user lordroger 1 post

Locate your local Operations Director our you facility CERT or SORT captain. It should ot be hard to find the qualifications to qualify if you are in fact an officer? The question you ask lead us to beleive you are not an possibly an inmate???

Male user Niv 12 posts

well, I don’t know much about the SORT crew (found it friday) so this past easter I was going to ask but we never came around to visiting with familiy, The reason why I have not applied yet is because there still building the Facility thats the closest to me.
The more Ii find things out the diffrent response I get, just wasn’t to sure if all facility’s have them or if some one was blowing smoke up there ….you know lol.

Flag shakey 191 posts

Hey NIV, have you applied yet, I can see you have been talking about it for about a month and a half

And whats with all the questions, you have stated that you have family in the FBOP but you are asking what seems to be simple question that your family can answer. heck we should be asking you the questions.

Male user Niv 12 posts

Hello this may be for you Federal vets but here they are…..

1. What are the Qaulifications for this kind of work?
  2. I’m hearig alot of diffrent responses to the training and Fitness thats involved,I heard High level of P.T is involved True or False?
  3. I heard anyone within the FBOP that has passed Probation can apply
  4. I also here that they are required to leave to any Facility within the U.S under A DOD Flight.
  5. Is it True that they are feared by A good amount of the inmate’s in prison?(That was comeing from An exInmate to me from San Quinton Facility years ago)
    Well could you guys give me some info or find out for me would really like to know . Oh, and they saild that there at all medium and maximum Facility’s?

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015