>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Hi

Subscribe to Hi 6 posts, 4 voices

Login to reply

Buckeye flag Mudflap 293 posts

Hay, Jolly. Welcome to the zoo.

Knight jollyemt 5 posts

Hahaha thanks. I’ve never been arrested, and very rarely go into cells to begin with, excepting of course for emergencies or training. I will on occasion help out with training, simply because we’re a little short handed around here.

Oldpics 229 COGrim 25 posts

Only if you get arrested and come to jail with a lot of prescription meds. But seriously, no, I myself have lots of friends and family in medical, rescue and law enforcement. This just isn’t a very chatty forum. There’s only 3 or 4 members here who post anything on a regular basis. So welcome to the site. Glad to have you with us.

Knight jollyemt 5 posts

Ah thanks. I was beginning to wonder if y’all didn’t like EMTs around here.

Riot helmet Mick 307 posts

Welcome to the Site

Knight jollyemt 5 posts

So hi everybody, I just wanted to introduce myself. The name is Lee, and I’m an EMT for the Massachusetts Dept. of Corrections. I found this place because one of my coworkers said to check it out. Looking forward to being a part of the community :-)

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015