>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Seeking Brushy Mountain or Riverbend staff in TN

Subscribe to Seeking Brushy Mountain or Riverbend staff in TN 1 post, 1 voice

Login to reply

Jude.mag truecrimeauthor 3 posts

Hello! I am a true crime author who is working on a book on the Paul Reid case. He was a serial killer in nashville, TN. I am working closely with the victims’ families and friends.

I am looking for officers who work, or did work, at Riverbend max here in Nashville, or who worked at Brushy Mountain state when it was up and going, or officers who have dealt with Reid.

I promise complete confidentiality and will not use your name. For an example of my work see truecrimebook.net. Contact me at devil.youknow@yahoo.com.

This book is going to focus on the victims. A percentage of book sales is going to be donated to a nonprofit local group that assists crime victims and their loved ones. Reid will not receive ANYthing.

Sure hope you will assist. Thanks and be safe out there!

PS I am a former Federal Bureau Corrections Officer, mentor, and trainer and was a County Jailer.

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015