>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

BAD decisions

Subscribe to BAD decisions 6 posts, 4 voices

Login to reply

Barney fife 238x300 knuckle dragger 42 posts

Looks like you mad a" bad decision."

Male user Squeeze 135 posts

Sorry, I thought I was on a new thread, I don’tknow how it ended up here! Yes they were idiots. Can someone help to get this off this thread?

Male user RCJ 49 posts

Shakeyjake, I thought the same thing but I don’t have the Tech skills to copy and paste this topic to another forum.

Flag1 1 shakeyjake 112 posts

UUMM. is this the right place to post this topic. maybe in the " a Broader View" or Security Central" rooms but not in the :in Memory of" room.

Male user RCJ 49 posts

It is my belief that they are just idiots, I have no time or sympathy for that sort of thing. It’s not bad judgement, it’s a premeditated act and then when they get caught it’s somebody elses fault.

Male user Squeeze 135 posts

Lost 3 co-workers in the last 2 months to them making horrible decisions. Two were having sexual relations (PREA anyone!!) and one looking out for the other while in the act. Jesooos what in the world were they thinking? All were experienced officers, what the heck was the attraction? Is this a result of somr form of PTSD recently discoverd min a Canadian study. I don’t get it. Anyone have any thoughts?

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015